Plastic pipes for the automotive industry
- Media bearing pipes (air, water, oil and fuels)
- Cable protection and cable routing in automotive construction
- Plastic tubes as protection- and guide tube for a flexible drive shaft.
- Corrugated tube as water outlet hose for convertible cover systems.
- Corrugated tube as resonator conduit to lead the sound of the motor into the interior of the car.
- Welded assembly group (profiled tube + injection molded cover) for rear flap engines.
- Smooth oval shaped tube as protection tube for guidance of the roller blind.
- Corrugated tube as fountain solution conduits for windscreen washer systems.
In order to guarantee our customers the product characteristics required, we have a variety of various materials, such as polyolefins, polyamides and thermoplastic elastomers as well as the associated additives.
- -40°C < +200°C
- up to max. 15 bar
- Chemically resistant
- minimum bending radii
- inured to loads
Assembly of modules
MAINCOR manufactures, individually in accordance with customer requirements and with the most modern production methods, connections, filters, plugs, thread inserts, seals, screw connections and many other application options. Individual corrugated and smooth pipes form the basis of a module. At MAINCOR you get everything from a single source. 100% product quality is, for many of our long-standing customers, a minimum requirement.
In order to achieve a collision-free and correctly positioned trench lining in the automotive, we supply the precise and long-lasting deformation of pipes and pipe parts made from various materials. The deformation of corrugated and smooth pipes in the 2 and 3 dimensional field is achieved by us in a modern continuous annealing furnace. The relevant molds are also produced in-house.